- Body Contouring
- - Smartlipo Liposuction
- Cellulite Treatments
- - Endermologie
- - Velashape
- Laser Hair Removal
- - Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation
- - CO2 Laser Resurfacing
- - Microdermabrasion
- - Photofacial Treatments
- Skin Tightening
- - Muscle Tone Face Lift
- - ReFirme Therapy
- - Ulthera
- Wrinkle Reduction
- - BOTOX®
- - Juvederm
- - RADIESSE®
Endermologie Cellulite Reduction
Take a look at the effects of Endermologie at Persona.
Endermologie Cellulite Reduction therapy is a unique, non-invasive treatment proven to dramatically reduce the appearance of cellulite, increase the tone and firmness of the skin, and re-contour the shape of your body.
If you want smoother, firmer, more vibrant skin, Endermologie Cellulite Reduction therapy at Persona may be the solution you have been looking for.
- What are the benefits of Endermologie Cellulite Reduction?
- How does Endermologie Cellulite Reduction work?
- What areas can be treated with Endermologie Cellulite Reduction?
- How long does the treatment take?
- What does Endermologie Cellulite Reduction feel like?
- How many treatments are required to experience results?
- How long do results last?
- What are the benefits of combining Endermologie with VelaSmooth™?
- Do you have "before and after" comparison pictures of Cellulite Reduction?
What areas can be treated with Endermologie Cellulite Reduction?
Cellulite is typically resistant to surgical options like liposuction while topical creams offer only minimal results. Endermologie Cellulite Reduction therapy is a non-invasive, pain-free, clinically-proven way to treat the dimpling and distortion that cellulite creates. This procedure has been approved by the FDA and has been used safely and effectively for more than a decade. You will see a dramatic improvement in the look and feel of your skin as the production of collagen and elastin is stimulated, enlarged fat cells shrink, and excess water, fats, and toxins are expelled.
Because Endermologie Cellulite Reduction therapy gets rid of excess water and toxins, the treatment helps to reshape and re-contour the body. In addition to the improved appearance and tone of their skin, many clients also experience a loss of inches in the treated area, allowing their clothes to look and fit better.
How does Endermologie Cellulite Reduction work?
Through the combination of gentle, controlled suction and a soft rolling action, the patented mechanical LPG massaging unit continuously folds and releases the skin which helps to break up clusters of cellulite within the underlying tissues, increase circulation, and stimulate the production of collagen, elastin, and other beneficial nutrients. The increased circulation also helps to rid the underlying tissues of excess water and toxins that can also cause distortion and the loss of contour.
What areas can be treated with Endermologie Cellulite Reduction?
Endermologie is most commonly used to treat the appearance of cellulite on the thighs, hips, and buttocks but can also be effective for use on the back, love handles, and the abdomen.
How long does the treatment take?
The length of the treatment time depends on the size of the area that you would like to have treated as well as the severity of the cellulite damage. In general, treatments will last between 45-60 minutes. Following treatment, no recovery time is necessary and you will be able to return to your daily activity. As a result, you can easily schedule your Endermologie Cellulite Reduction treatment during your lunch hour or between other appointments.
What does Endermologie Cellulite Reduction feel like?
Endermologie is an extremely relaxing treatment that utilizes deep tissue massage to reduce the appearance of cellulite and improve the tone and firmness of your skin. The intensity of the massaging action can be easily adjusted to ensure your comfort while helping you to achieve the optimal results. Each session will leave you feeling refreshed and invigorated as muscle tension and stress are massaged away.
How many treatments are required to experience results?
The number of treatments required to successfully achieve the desired result varies from client to client. Many of our clients see a significant improvement in the look and feel of their skin within the first few treatment sessions. In general, six to eight treatments are recommended to achieve the optimal result. During your complimentary consultation, our trained Medical Aesthetic Practitioners will recommend an appropriate treatment plan based on the results you would like to achieve.
How long do results last?
In order to ensure long-term results, we recommend that our clients schedule occasional maintenance sessions to keep them looking their best. Many of our clients continue to experience the benefits of Endermologie for several months after their initial treatment without requiring additional treatment while others may enjoy the results for even longer.
What are the benefits of combining Endermologie with VelaSmooth™?
Cellulite reduction therapies are a wonderful solution for those looking to treat the dimpling and distortion caused by cellulite congestion. For many people, no matter how often or how intensely they exercise, they are unable to reduce or eliminate the appearance of cellulite. Persona is proud to offer two highly-effective solutions: Endermologie and VelaSmooth™, the latest in cellulite reduction therapies.
Endermologie and VelaSmooth™ are both great options to reduce cellulite and to improve the look and tone of your skin. They can both be used to treat a variety of areas on the body including the legs, buttocks, abdomen, back, and upper arms. Many of our clients wonder about the advantages of these treatments and how they differ from one another. Let us take a moment to tell you more about the unique benefits of Endermologie and VelaSmooth™.
- Endermologie is a full body cellulite solution and is especially effective for clients requiring treatment on multiple or large areas of cellulite. This deeply massaging treatment increases cutaneous blood flow by 400% and Lymphatic flow by 300% to effectively clear tissue toxins, reduce fluid retention build up, and restore the elasticity to the connective bands below the surface of the skin. The end result is improvement in the appearance of cellulite, smoother skin, and full body correction.
- VelaSmooth™ is the newest, most innovative FDA approved cellulite therapy. By combining radio frequency energy and infra-red light with gentle suction massage, Velasmooth precisely targets problem fat chambers within the skin. Heat generated by this unique technology metabolizes hyper-inflated fat cells, thereby shrinking them to create a smoother appearance and contour distorted areas of the body. As a result, Velasmooth is an ideal solution for treating problem areas that may be resistant to other treatment options.
So how do you decide which one if right for you? When you come to Persona for your complimentary consultation, one of our well-trained Medical Aesthetic Practitioners will help you create a treatment plan to achieve the best results based on your needs. Call to schedule an appointment today and take the first step toward discovering a new you.
Do you have "before and after" comparison photos?
To schedule a complimentary consultation for Endermologie Cellulite Reduction, call us at
713-630-0772 or email us with any questions you may have.