- Body Contouring
- - Smartlipo Liposuction
- Cellulite Treatments
- - Endermologie
- - Velashape
- Laser Hair Removal
- - Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation
- - CO2 Laser Resurfacing
- - Microdermabrasion
- - Photofacial Treatments
- Skin Tightening
- - Muscle Tone Face Lift
- - ReFirme Therapy
- - Ulthera
- Wrinkle Reduction
- - BOTOX®
- - Juvederm
- - RADIESSE®
Velashape in Houston
Persona is proud to offer, Velashape™ the newest and most effective cellulite reduction therapy. Infrared light and radio frequency are combined with controlled suction and a gentle massaging action. The cellulite, within the underlying tissues is heated, shrinking the size of the fat cells, thereby reducing the appearance of dimpled skin.
Let us tell you more about this innovative treatment option and find out how Velashape™ can help you achieve the dramatic
- What are the benefits of Velashape™?
- How does Velashape™ work?
- What areas can be treated with Velashape™?
- How long does the treatment take?
- What does Velashape™ feel like?
- How many treatments are required to experience results?
- How long do results last?
- Can Velashape™ be combined with Endermologie?
- Do you have “before and after” comparison photos to demonstrate the results of Velashape™?
- Velashape™ Featured on Fox 26 Houston
- Velashape™ Treatment as featured on NBC's The Today Show
What are the benefits of Velashape™?
Velashape™ is a safe, non-invasive therapy that dramatically reduces the dimpling and distortion created by cellulite. The combination of infrared light, radio frequency, and gentle massaging action stimulates circulation, collagen production, and the shrinkage of fat cells to smooth and tighten the skin.
You’ll see an improvement in the look and feel of your skin and the shape of your body as cellulite is reduced and the superficial layers of fat are re-contoured.
How does Velashape™ work?
Through the application of infrared light and radio frequency energy, combined with controlled suction and a gentle massaging action, the cellulite, within the underlying tissues is heated, shrinking the size of the fat cells, thereby reducing the appearance of dimpled skin. As circulation in the tissue is increased and collagen production is stimulated, the appearance of the skin is further improved by the restoration of its elasticity, shape, and tone.
What areas can be treated with Velashape™?
Velashape™ can effectively treat the appearance of cellulite on the thighs, hips, and buttocks as well as on the back, love handles, and the abdomen.
How long does the treatment take?
The length of the treatment time depends on the
size of the area that you would like to have treated as well as
the severity of the cellulite damage. In general, treatments will
last between 45-60 minutes. Following the treatment, no recovery
time is necessary and you will be able to return to your daily
What does Velashape™ feel like?
Because Velashape™ utilizes deep tissue massage and infrared light you will feel a warm sensation on the skin being treated. Many clients find the treatment to be relaxing and enjoyable. You will leave treatment sessions not only looking better but feeling refreshed. If at any time you experience discomfort, the intensity of the massaging action can be easily adjusted to a gentler level.
How many treatments are required to experience results?
The number of treatments required to successfully achieve the desired result varies from client to client. Many of our clients see a significant improvement in the look and feel of their skin within the first few treatment sessions. During your complimentary consultation, our trained Medical Aesthetic Practitioners will recommend an appropriate treatment plan based on the results you would like to achieve.
How long do results last?
For many of our clients, the initial results of Velashape™ therapy last for several months or longer. We recommend occasional maintenance sessions to ensure long-term benefits and to keep your skin looking its best.
Learn about the benefits of combining Velashape™ with Endermologie
Cellulite reduction therapies are a wonderful solution for those looking to treat the dimpling and distortion caused by cellulite congestion. For many people, no matter how often or how intensely they exercise, they are unable to reduce or eliminate the appearance of cellulite. Persona is proud to offer two highly-effective solutions: Endermologie and Velashape™, the latest in cellulite reduction therapies.
Endermologie and Velashape™ are both great options to reduce cellulite and to improve the look and tone of your skin. They can both be used to treat a variety of areas on the body including the legs, buttocks, abdomen, back, and upper arms. Many of our clients wonder about the advantages of these treatments and how they differ from one another. Let us take a moment to tell you more about the unique benefits of Endermologie and Velashape™.
- Endermologie is a full body cellulite solution and is especially effective for clients requiring treatment on multiple or large areas of cellulite. This deeply massaging treatment increases cutaneous blood flow by 400% and Lymphatic flow by 300% to effectively clear tissue toxins, reduce fluid retention build up, and restore the elasticity to the connective bands below the surface of the skin. The end result is improvement in the appearance of cellulite, smoother skin, and full body correction.
- Velashape™ is the newest, most innovative FDA approved cellulite therapy. By combining radio frequency energy and infra-red light with gentle suction massage, Velasmooth precisely targets problem fat chambers within the skin. Heat generated by this unique technology metabolizes hyper-inflated fat cells, thereby shrinking them to create a smoother appearance and contour distorted areas of the body. As a result, Velasmooth is an ideal solution for treating problem areas that may be resistant to other treatment options.
So how do you decide which one if right for you? When you come to Persona for your complimentary consultation, one of our well-trained Medical Aesthetic Practitioners will help you create a treatment plan to achieve the best results based on your needs. Call to schedule an appointment today and take the first step toward discovering a new you.
Velashape™ - Before and After photos
All images demonstrate results after 8 treatments over a period of 1 month.
* Photos compliments of Syneron.
Velashape™ Treatment as featured on FOX 26
Velashape™ Treatment as featured on NBC's The Today Show
Experience Velashape™ for yourself! If you are looking for a highly-effective way to reduce the appearance of cellulite and to restore the vibrancy of your skin, schedule a complimentary personal consultation at Persona and find out if this innovative therapy is right for you.
To schedule a complimentary consultation or to learn more about the benefits of Velashape™, call 713-630-0772 or email us today with any questions you may have.